Based on the Cambridgeshire Business Park, in Ely, we are a well-established, sub-contract Engineering Company supplying components to the aerospace, automotive, medical and hi-tech industries.
This is an exciting opportunity in conjunction with a local College to complete an Apprenticeship in Engineering, which will give you a good basis for building your future career.
You could be working in any of the following areas:
- CNC Machining
- Welding and Fabrication
- Laser Cutting
- General Engineering
- You will be supported in your studies towards an NVQ Level 3 in Engineering, which together with the practical experience you gain, will provide you with the perfect platform for an exciting career ahead.
- After completion of your apprenticeship, you will also be given the opportunity to complete further training.
- You should have an interest in engineering, a certain amount of manual dexterity, excellent attention to detail, patience, a positive attitude, and plenty of enthusiasm.
- Although working as part of a team, we are looking for someone who has initiative and can in time manage their own workload.
- You must be punctual, reliable, flexible, adaptable and ready to rise to each new challenge.
Applications for apprenticeships for 2024 will be considered from April 2024.
Likely start date: Summer of 2024.
If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org